Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Today is cleaning day...

This morning I woke up and decided that today was going to be cleaning day.. I have had it with this mess of a home.. As you know how kids can be, let alone a couple toddlers... I have toys strung from one end of the house to the other and all in between.  I just can't and won't take it anymore.. I understand that they are babies but when will they comprehend that when you get done playing with a toy,  you put it back (well since they are my children, in all reality, they probably won't ever comprehend that.. they get that from me).. I need to inforce something like this:


On another subject (cleaning isn't one of my favorite subjects to be talking about, let alone doing).. I seen this online the other day and I must say that I want one or two (would even be better if it had a lil something stronger than water in it too)...


I mean seriously, HOW CUTE IS THAT?? ok so it might not be very cute unless you crochet.. but i found a website that sells them and they have them for knitting, quilting, and one for reading..

No comments:

Post a Comment